The Community Arts Council of the Alberni Valley was founded in 1965 and incorporated as a non-profit society in 1971.
In 1977, the Community Arts Council acquired the current historical site of the Rollin Art Centre.
The Community Arts Council of the Alberni Valley exists to enhance the quality of life in our community by promoting the arts. This is accomplished through:
• Arts Education and Information
• Provision & support of quality programming services and events in all facets of the arts
• Participation in the preservation
• Planning and development of cultural facilities and institutions
• Contributing to the development of cultural policies at the local, regional, provincial and national levels